Monday, April 13, 2009

Republishing My Blog

I am going to repost my blog for a while. My lovely co-worker and assistant teacher, Ms. Leggett, has chosen to write a paper about cystic fibrosis for school. Thus, she may find some of my information useful, or perhaps just plain zany. I have missed writing, so I may add a couple of thoughts here and there. Be on the lookout! ;-)

Speaking of CF... This has been a rough couple of months for Dan. Please hold visions of perfect health for her. She is recouperating, but we have really reached a plateau with regard to the effectiveness of the I.V. antibiotic therapy. This is when I start running to the Health Food Store and studying up on VooDoo Chalk Circles and such... If it might work, I'm willing to try it. But, this is also when I rest in that quiet place... When I try as much as I can to "Be Still and Know". I'm not always great at it. Friends help me, know with me and love me in my infintile spirituality. And, I so appreciate it.

Namaste'~ Christy

No comments: